• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Found

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Might check out Wright Tractors in Midwest City or Self Equipment in Pauls Valley. They both have a decent selection of used tractors.

Edited to add: you should be able to find a good deal for a box blade and brush hog on Craigslist or similar site. The tiller will probably prove to be more difficult. I bought a new 5’ tiller from my local John Deere dealership about a year ago. If I recall correctly, it was around $1800. John Deere doesn’t actually make the tillers anymore.

Last edited:

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Want brand new or used? I've got a buddy in Newcastle that buys/sells tractors and implements. Not sure what he has currently but recently had a Kubota L3400 for $13,900 and a New Holland workmaster 45 for $22,000. I really wanted to buy the NH but would have to sell our L3400 first. He has box blades and mowers. Let me know if interested and I'll give you his info.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
Smallest tractor I ever owned is 80hp plus. I know nothing of the little ones.

L3400? You selling?

Want brand new or used? I've got a buddy in Newcastle that buys/sells tractors and implements. Not sure what he has currently but recently had a Kubota L3400 for $13,900 and a New Holland workmaster 45 for $22,000. I really wanted to buy the NH but would have to sell our L3400 first. He has box blades and mowers. Let me know if interested and I'll give you his info.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
Might check out Wright Tractors in Midwest City or Self Equipment in Pauls Valley. They both have a decent selection of used tractors.

Edited to add: you should be able to find a good deal for a box blade and brush hog on Craigslist or similar site. The tiller will probably prove to be more difficult. I bought a new 5’ tiller from my local John Deere dealership about a year ago. If I recall correctly, it was around $1800. John Deere doesn’t actually make the tillers anymore.

I never thought about that place. I go by it often. Thanks on the reminder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom