Foundation Repair Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately we have come to the hard fact that we have to have our foundation repaired. My question is does any fellow OSAers know of a good place to go for a loan for these types of things or any help at all? Thanks in advance.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have equity in your home? HELOC? If not they to find a reputable company that does financing. Some companies that do more specialized or high dollar work will offer financing to help get business since their type of work is generally expensive.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently sold my house and had some piers installed for the buyer. Only did it to close, engineers report said none were needed, buyers demanded them so I did it to shut them up.

I called several places, Arrow was the only one who looked at the house and said "you don't need any piers, just a waste of money" all the others wanted to do more than the buyers wanted. Olsham was th worst. Said I need 35??
I used Arrow, great work on time and on budget. Any place in that industry that dosnt want your money plus more is ok in my book!!
I highly reccomend them, but would also advise you to have and engineer look at it. They have no stake in you getting piers, and Thier not that exspensive either.

Good luck

Fog

Latest posts

Top Bottom