Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That boy likes to air out his gonads! LOL! Didn’t know cats ate such things!

That's a pic from when I first got him. "The boys" are no longer a part of his anatomy but he still lays around like that. That silly dog is a damned HOOT!! 🤣🤣🤣 I adore him! 😋🥰🥰🥰

Oh and I bet I have had a hundred cats in my lifetime, conservatively speaking, and I have only had one other cat eat people food like that -- he was an orange, also, and when I "met" him he was eating the jalapenos off the top of some pizza that had been left in the middle of a bed in a hotel room. He was a stray tomcat that had been hanging around the hotel I managed. Like these guys, he sas a riot!

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Excuse the dirty window in my barn, but here’s the three kittens I bottle fed that are now 5 months old. At this age, it’s hard to get a picture of them all together.
left to right is Bobbi, Lil Red, and PK.
View attachment 300540
I'm allegic to cats hense my angry response emoji...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This dog and his ears ... Lol

IMG20240804144513.jpg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a pic from when I first got him. "The boys" are no longer a part of his anatomy but he still lays around like that. That silly dog is a damned HOOT!! 🤣🤣🤣 I adore him! 😋🥰🥰🥰

Oh and I bet I have had a hundred cats in my lifetime, conservatively speaking, and I have only had one other cat eat people food like that -- he was an orange, also, and when I "met" him he was eating the jalapenos off the top of some pizza that had been left in the middle of a bed in a hotel room. He was a stray tomcat that had been hanging around the hotel I managed. Like these guys, he sas a riot!

Ahhhhh brain fart, I remember you getting him done! My Aunt was a Cat Lady all her life. I don’t ever remember seeing one eat human dood except bologna, ham, meat etc. Sure as hell not a Poptart! Haaaa!

Sounds like he was meant to be with you! That is cool!

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Btw, the cat tower is a raging success! Now to get the steps up on the wall to the ledge over the window. That should keep them entertained. And yes, Snoop is watching them. He wants up there in the worst sort of way. Lol I think I'm gonna anchor it to the wall -- jic -- because I've seen him putting a paw in that first shelf. He's just not confident it is safe. Thank goodness!! Lol

View attachment 498505
1722806008288.jpeg

Oh man! That hood vent is sharp sharp! You loving how the kitchen turned out! I bet ya are. Is the remodel done? I have a days worth of exterior painting and this house is finished! I did have to put a new vent hood in a couple weeks ago, and vented it out through the roof, it was a hot ***** in that attic! I bet that kitchen moving opened up that front room bigtime!

Again, that is a sharp vent you opted for!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 499694

Oh man! That hood vent is sharp sharp! You loving how the kitchen turned out! I bet ya are. Is the remodel done? I have a days worth of exterior painting and this house is finished! I did have to put a new vent hood in a couple weeks ago, and vented it out through the roof, it was a hot ***** in that attic! I bet that kitchen moving opened up that front room bigtime!

Again, that is a sharp vent you opted for!
I LOVE it!! We have some little nit-picky things to finish up but I'm in no rush. Couple of places on the floor to patch, some open shelving to put up and the old folks' grab bars to put in cuz Grumpy's gonna kill himself in the shower one of these days. Lol That kinda stuff. I figure they can do that stuff when they come back in February to screen in the patio and put in my outdoor kitchen. Oh! And I'm gonna have them build me an indoor aviary so I can get some zebra finches.

The guys just live right down the street and I baby sit every once in a while for one of them so he and his wife can have a date night.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These 2 are inseparable. Lol I have never seen a dog and a cat become so bonded. This morning Snoop was taking a piece of food out of his bowl and giving it to Garfield. Then he would get a bite for himself. Ahhhhh! He was SHARING! 🥰🥰🥰

And I am DEFINITELY gonna have to attach the cat tower to the wall -- it is just a matter of time before Snoop tries to climb the thing. I've seen him testing the bottom shelves a couple times. It's just a matter of time, I fear, before I see him on the tiptop platform with the G-man! 😳🫨🫨🫨

🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG20240805161159.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom