Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, today's ridiculous pic. If someone had told me they had a dog and a cat that acted like these two, I'd have accused them of having an active imagination. 🤣🤣 When I took these pics Snoop was snoring to beat the band and Garfield was purring like he'd never been loved on in his life until now! 🥰🥰🥰 I'm not a particularly sentimental chick but these two break my heart into a million pieces when I watch them. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

IMG20240806175608.jpg

And then I looked over a few minutes later to see THIS ... 🤦🤦🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG20240806180406.jpg

IMG20240806180428.jpg
IMG20240806180447.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, Sam's has these really cute LambChop stuffed toys in the pet section for only $10! And LambChop is about 3, 4 times as big as all the kittens together! 🤣 Dawg had decided LambChop is his. I heard his growling at BatCat earlier when she was trying to sniff LambChop's nose. 🙄🙄 That damned dog resource guard's the strangest things. I don't want to but he may lose his new toy if he keeps up his shenanigans. 😢

IMG20240806180431.jpg
IMG20240806180439.jpg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, today's ridiculous pic. If someone had told me they had a dog and a cat that acted like these two, I'd have accused them of having an active imagination. 🤣🤣 When I took these pics Snoop was snoring to beat the band and Garfield was purring like he'd never been loved on in his life until now! 🥰🥰🥰 I'm not a particularly sentimental chick but these two break my heart into a million pieces when I watch them. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

View attachment 500249

And then I looked over a few minutes later to see THIS ... 🤦🤦🤣🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 500250
View attachment 500251View attachment 500252

Wow wow wow! That is something else! I don’t believe I have ever seen a dog and cat get along like that in my life!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow wow wow! That is something else! I don’t believe I have ever seen a dog and cat get along like that in my life!

Me, neither and like you I've been around both all my life -- this kind of relationship is a lot more common with horses and dogs ... Or cattle and dogs, IME. But this is just hysterical to watch! Lol

Garfield had jumped up on my shoulder today ... he sits on my shoulder and watches me do **** ... And rides around. It's too funny!!! If I'm sitting down and go to get up and go do something he will put a damned paw on my arm so I stop just long enough for him to get up on my shoulder! 🤨🤣🤣🤣 Anyway, he hops up on me and Snoop puts his front paws up on me and literally looks at my other shoulder like "🧐🧐 Oh yeah!! I can totally do it!" 😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've already had to bolt the cat tower to the wall -- not because the cats have tipped it over, but because Snoop is trying to climb the damned thing with the cats. I am absolutely positive that some day I am gonna post a pic here of Snoop and Garfield sitting on the very top platform of that thing! 🤣🤣

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
THANK YOU BABY JESUS!! EVERYBODY slept all night last night!! I feel like a different person! 🤣🤣🤣

Of course, between the kittens and Snoop doing their zoomie thing and playing War right now, you really have to watch out!

No video or audio (dammit) but Grumpy just screamed like a little girl when two of the kittens tried to zoom through the bathroom and hit the shower curtain at 100mph, did an about face and went zooming back down the hallway with Snoop! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thank goodness Snoop decided discretion is the better part of valor and opted out of hitting that shower curtain with all 4 feet! Me and the critters would all be looking for a new home if he hadn't ... 🫣😶‍🌫️🤣🤣🤣

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My puppy is growing up. 5 months old now.

Those dogs eyes always freak me out! My grandpa loved Huskies! He had one that was human, so smart. He had taught him to do things that would blow your mind. Things like walk a chain link fence, unlock a gate etc. Smart dogs if you work with them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom