Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Moose!

IMG_0482.jpeg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is what my dog loves! To get out and run, run, run! I waited till the Moose was long gone and let him out, he immediately started trailing his smell! I let him run up aways up the hill and called him back. I did not want him to antagonize the Moose much.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@THAT Gurl so I got some cat wormer and put some in a little milk out there for Monkey. Didn't see him all the next day and night. Thought I killed him! But here he came the following day....whew! I'm pretty sure he's a male....know how I know? He brought a pretty little calico cutie with him. LOL my wife said oh great another one...I said we better get a bigger bottle of wormer. Ha ha.....damn cats! I'll try to snap a pic of her today.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@THAT Gurl so I got some cat wormer and put some in a little milk out there for Monkey. Didn't see him all the next day and night. Thought I killed him! But here he came the following day....whew! I'm pretty sure he's a male....know how I know? He brought a pretty little calico cutie with him. LOL my wife said oh great another one...I said we better get a bigger bottle of wormer. Ha ha.....damn cats! I'll try to snap a pic of her today.

Lol the CDS** at work! 🥰🥰🥰

I found my first flea in a long, long time. We are ALL getting treated this weekend.

**Cat Distribution System

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol the CDS** at work! 🥰🥰🥰

I found my first flea in a long, long time. We are ALL getting treated this weekend.

**Cat Distribution System

By all means, get that done. When we were in Oregon back in 2016/2017, a neighbor lady asked us to look after her pets (multiple cats and a bird) while she went up to Seattle and took care of a friend. We didn't know it at the time, but her house was running rampant with fleas, enough so that one of her cats died from the infestation.

Since we didn't want to infect either of the lodges that we took care of, we went through treatments and used Diogenous (SP) Earth to kill any fleas that were in our RV. It took a while, but it worked.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My gal Sadie is not too lady like.........sprawled out on her back in the doorway to the kitchen. She likes to sleep sometimes right in the doorway to the kitchen and make us walk over her. She won't even flinch or wake when she is flaked out.

Attachments

• IMG_20240818_102532210.jpg
    IMG_20240818_102532210.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom