Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@THAT Gurl so I got some cat wormer and put some in a little milk out there for Monkey. Didn't see him all the next day and night. Thought I killed him! But here he came the following day....whew! I'm pretty sure he's a male....know how I know? He brought a pretty little calico cutie with him. LOL my wife said oh great another one...I said we better get a bigger bottle of wormer. Ha ha.....damn cats! I'll try to snap a pic of her today.

Pet him yet?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_2809.png

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Also, Sam's has these really cute LambChop stuffed toys in the pet section for only $10! And LambChop is about 3, 4 times as big as all the kittens together! 🤣 Dawg had decided LambChop is his. I heard his growling at BatCat earlier when she was trying to sniff LambChop's nose. 🙄🙄 That damned dog resource guard's the strangest things. I don't want to but he may lose his new toy if he keeps up his shenanigans. 😢

View attachment 500260View attachment 500261
When I adopted my Izzie girl (rest her soul) the first toy I bought her at Tractor Supply was a lamb chop toy; I'm old enough to remember the '60's TV show with Shari Lewis. Izzie was creamated with that toy...:cry11:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom