Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rio has found the cool spot in the house! He won't lay on one of his many beds in the house nor his kennel with the fan on it. Goes straight to this spot and plops down for hours. Surprised he opened his eyes for the pic!View attachment 500640
Lmao! My guys do the same thing (open their eyes)!!🤣🤣🤣 I feel like they are judging me! It's like "Seriously?? Do I try to take pictures of you while YOU sleep??!?" 🤣🤣

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a meeting of the minds in the living room this weekend. 😁
20240801_193914.jpg

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those dogs eyes always freak me out! My grandpa loved Huskies! He had one that was human, so smart. He had taught him to do things that would blow your mind. Things like walk a chain link fence, unlock a gate etc. Smart dogs if you work with them.

Absolutely. She is my 3rd Husky. They are SO smart and clean. She could digging in a mud hole and turn around and she’s as clean as never in it. I think they are like canine cats.

SBSATS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Notas uncommonas youthink. Last November I adopted a baby kitten ( appox 5 weeks old) before she was
20231113_060501.jpg
20231028_121026.jpg
fully weaned, whoose mother had deserted her. She was starving and meowed none stop. I started feeding her and by the next morning, she let me pick her up and pet her.
My dog has ALWAYS hated and chased cats out of the yard. But when I brought that little baby kitten in the house and sat her in my lap petting her, Shorty, my dog was only curious and smelled her. When I let her down on the floor, the dog only smelled her, but showed no aggression. The kitten roamed all over the living room.
2 hours later this is what I saw, and Shortly has been Nala's mom ever since. Letting both outside, they would Plat and chase each other.
Nala just had 4 babies on Jul 20, so Shorty is now a grandmother, and acts like it too
I have heard about one species nursing another if they had a litter of their own or recently. However, Shorty has never had a litter or been pregnant .
Now that is rare.

Attachments

• 20231113_060501.jpg
    20231113_060501.jpg
    821.4 KB · Views: 0

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Notas uncommonas youthink. Last November I adopted a baby kitten ( appox 5 weeks old) before she wasView attachment 500895View attachment 500896 fully weaned, whoose mother had deserted her. She was starving and meowed none stop. I started feeding her and by the next morning, she let me pick her up and pet her.
My dog has ALWAYS hated and chased cats out of the yard. But when I brought that little baby kitten in the house and sat her in my lap petting her, Shorty, my dog was only curious and smelled her. When I let her down on the floor, the dog only smelled her, but showed no aggression. The kitten roamed all over the living room.
2 hours later this is what I saw, and Shortly has been Nala's mom ever since. Letting both outside, they would Plat and chase each other.
Nala just had 4 babies on Jul 20, so Shorty is now a grandmother, and acts like it too
I have heard about one species nursing another if they had a litter of their own or recently. However, Shorty has never had a litter or been pregnant .
Now that is rare.
Awwwwwww!! That is SO sweet!!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha! Lil Red will wear him down!! 😍😍😍

Right now Dawg is following Scott around begging for a bite of that chocolate cupcake. And he will get it. Lol

See the steps on the counter?? Those were in the bedroom so Dawg could get up on the bed if he wanted to. He's lost enough weight since Snoop came along that he no longer uses them and I am tired of tripping over the corner of the damn thing when the lights are out.

The cats LOVE running up and down them so ... 🤷 I may turn them the other way and put one more shelf up so they can get to the ledge I'm gonna put over the window. I am trying to figure out a way to entertain the litte bastards and keep them out of my plants. 🤨🤨 I have some shelves that need to be put up over the air fryer for things I use a lot -- dishes, bowls, etc.

Oh and @Mr.Glock here's a better pic of the range hood. My favorite thing is the microwave in a drawer (look under the air fryer sitting on the counter). I LOVE it!!
IMG20240813194807.jpg

IMG20240813194800.jpg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha! Lil Red will wear him down!! 😍😍😍

Right now Dawg is following Scott around begging for a bite of that chocolate cupcake. And he will get it. Lol

See the steps on the counter?? Those were in the bedroom so Dawg could get up on the bed if he wanted to. He's lost enough weight since Snoop came along that he no longer uses them and I am tired of tripping over the corner of the damn thing when the lights are out.

The cats LOVE running up and down them so ... 🤷 I may turn them the other way and put one more shelf up so they can get to the ledge I'm gonna put over the window. I am trying to figure out a way to entertain the litte bastards and keep them out of my plants. 🤨🤨 I have some shelves that need to be put up over the air fryer for things I use a lot -- dishes, bowls, etc.

Oh and @Mr.Glock here's a better pic of the range hood. My favorite thing is the microwave in a drawer (look under the air fryer sitting on the counter). I LOVE it!!
View attachment 502153

View attachment 502152

Never seen that! You did lay out one sharp looking kitchen! Nice!

Latest posts

Top Bottom