Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno if these little shits could get any cuter! I brought another rabbit pen in last night to double the size of the pen they are in. That pen had a side with a hinge in it so I made them a little "hill" they can play on. OMG! They are like popcorn popping in the pan! And when they run out of energy the just fall over like they've been shot! 🤣
IMG20240627095904.jpg
IMG20240627095849.jpg

And yeah! They are fat as ticks and eating me out of house and home! 🫨🫨🫨

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno if these little shits could get any cuter! I brought another rabbit pen in last night to double the size of the pen they are in. That pen had a side with a hinge in it so I made them a little "hill" they can play on. OMG! They are like popcorn popping in the pan! And when they run out of energy the just fall over like they've been shot! 🤣
View attachment 489756View attachment 489757

And yeah! They are fat as ticks and eating me out of house and home! 🫨🫨🫨
The Baby Gato’s kitty condo is 54”x36”x45” tall, and they only sleep in it.

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Baby Gato’s kitty condo is 54”x36”x45” tall.
This is about the same size. I'm seriously thinking about bringing another cage in and adding another 40" in length to it. I put harnesses on Fat Bastard and Garfield and get them out several times a day on a leash. BatCat's harness is on order. Then I can snatch them up if they get in trouble (like behind the sofa where I can't reach the little bastards. Lol)

Latest posts

Top Bottom