Four Missing From Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda curious as to how this happened, you'd figure if one got shot the other three would scatter like cockroaches. Maybe they got ambushed with a rifle or shotgun?
That's another question in my mind.
As you say, after the first shot there would be runners I'd think,
Very few and I'm saying again, very few shooters can hit a moving target.
Contained within a room? Don't know, but I'll bet the story comes out.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still trying to work this out in my mind.
If a guy that owns a salvage yard is the person of interest, I can assure anyone he has a method to move bodies or anything else that needs moved to wherever he wants them without dismemberment.
He could have dug a hole and covered it with some scrap. Cadaver dogs could have found them there, but they can also work in rivers. Amazing sense of smell.
Why dump into a river over a bridge which should be where the LEO I would think as the first place to look?
Apparently, there isn't much current there as the bodies and parts were all found in a group vs being swept downstream.
So many questions with no reasonable answers.
^^^ This ^^^^ and not a lot of information coming out at all from the authorities.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
big difference between three and thirty.

That salvage is the guy's livelihood. Why should anyone lose anything to a thief?

Someone steals my truck, that's not just a truck. It's thousands of dollars I worked for, invested my time in. Time I can't get back.

Screw those guys.
My wife says theft is a little murder.

I say he should have decapitated the thieves and put their heads on a pike...

jackinok09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lots of "unregulated" pot fields around Okla. probably were going to rip one off and their fifth buddy tipped the owner/ operators off after refusing to go with them. probably was a setup from the get-go. could have entered through the salvage yard and the shooters threw the phones away there. Kennedy could have ran because he could have been mistakenly involved. kind of stupid for him to be caught driving a reportedly stolen car after being questioned originally. cops probably told him the cell phones last pings were on his place

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe not where you were at (?) but these are exactly (or very similar to) what we used in the Cam Rahn Bay area (HHC 35th Engr Gp {PROV}, 18th Engr Bde) for unloading supply ships to our engineer yard. Ours were OD in color and crewed by Seabees.
I think he was saying they're not the same ones they used for tours at Branson. I'm pretty sure the Branson tourers are/were DUKW "duck boats."

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lots of "unregulated" pot fields around Okla. probably were going to rip one off and their fifth buddy tipped the owner/ operators off after refusing to go with them. probably was a setup from the get-go. could have entered through the salvage yard and the shooters threw the phones away there. Kennedy could have ran because he could have been mistakenly involved. kind of stupid for him to be caught driving a reportedly stolen car after being questioned originally. cops probably told him the cell phones last pings were on his place
I agree with this. There are numerous weed farms all over the area. I think if they were stealing parts and the salvage owner came out shooting, there would have been a crime scene there. However, the bloody crime scene is at an adjacent property. The salvage yard owner shot a 6 thieves in 2012 at his yard and only hit one. I have a hard time believing his accuracy improved to hitting all 4 this time while being 67 years old. After the first shot all 4 would have ran and that is not an easy target to hit. That would be an impressive accuracy improvement. I think the 5th guy didn't join because he didn't agree with who they were going to rob (weed farm) and either tipped off the farm or is lucky as hell. Either way, I think the weed farmers caught wind of this and eliminated these guys. I think the salvage owner was running for his own good as seeing or knowing something. I think to get all 4, you would need multiple people to contain and then eliminate, dismember and dispose. These weed farms in the area are ran by multiple different nationalities including Chinese, Mexican and others. My vote is for some form of organized crime eliminating them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom