Four Missing From Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with this. There are numerous weed farms all over the area. I think if they were stealing parts and the salvage owner came out shooting, there would have been a crime scene there. However, the bloody crime scene is at an adjacent property. The salvage yard owner shot a 6 thieves in 2012 at his yard and only hit one. I have a hard time believing his accuracy improved to hitting all 4 this time while being 67 years old. After the first shot all 4 would have ran and that is not an easy target to hit. That would be an impressive accuracy improvement. I think the 5th guy didn't join because he didn't agree with who they were going to rob (weed farm) and either tipped off the farm or is lucky as hell. Either way, I think the weed farmers caught wind of this and eliminated these guys. I think the salvage owner was running for his own good as seeing or knowing something. I think to get all 4, you would need multiple people to contain and then eliminate, dismember and dispose. These weed farms in the area are ran by multiple different nationalities including Chinese, Mexican and others. My vote is for some form of organized crime eliminating them.
"I have a hard time believing his accuracy improved to hitting all 4 this time while being 67 years old". Are You saying us old guys can't shoot. Maybe like we are old and decrepit??? Limp, limp but I hit the bullseye 10 out of 10 at 25 yards. LOL!

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with this. There are numerous weed farms all over the area. I think if they were stealing parts and the salvage owner came out shooting, there would have been a crime scene there. However, the bloody crime scene is at an adjacent property. The salvage yard owner shot a 6 thieves in 2012 at his yard and only hit one. I have a hard time believing his accuracy improved to hitting all 4 this time while being 67 years old. After the first shot all 4 would have ran and that is not an easy target to hit. That would be an impressive accuracy improvement. I think the 5th guy didn't join because he didn't agree with who they were going to rob (weed farm) and either tipped off the farm or is lucky as hell. Either way, I think the weed farmers caught wind of this and eliminated these guys. I think the salvage owner was running for his own good as seeing or knowing something. I think to get all 4, you would need multiple people to contain and then eliminate, dismember and dispose. These weed farms in the area are ran by multiple different nationalities including Chinese, Mexican and others. My vote is for some form of organized crime eliminating them.
Also sounds like Mexican Cartel as that is their modus operandi. Two dead were felons and the other two dead were wannabes? Poor choices!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe not where you were at (?) but these are exactly (or very similar to) what we used in the Cam Rahn Bay area (HHC 35th Engr Gp {PROV}, 18th Engr Bde) for unloading supply ships to our engineer yard. Ours were OD in color and crewed by Seabees.
Sorry if I didn't come across correctly with enough information.
The craft you posted a pic of was not close in resemblance to the vehicle that resembled a supposed amphibious craft we saw in Branson transporting people down 76.
My response of not even close didn't include the info above. Sorry for the confusion.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've also commented that shooting a group would be difficult unless one was versed in speed shooting.
I'm pretty slow compared to some in steel challenge matches. My best time on 5 steel plates is 2.1 seconds at the OKC gun range during a sanctioned match. I was running the timer as a Range Safety Officer when one guy hit all five in 1.6 seconds.
So, it's not impossible to hit 4 before they even thought to run.
Didn't know about the neighboring weed farm. The LEO did say there was evidence of violence at an adjacent property in the official news release but didn't mention it was a weed farm.
Was it one of the illegal farms? If it was a legal pot farm, why not just call the cops vs killing 4 people?
So many questions....

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"I have a hard time believing his accuracy improved to hitting all 4 this time while being 67 years old". Are You saying us old guys can't shoot. Maybe like we are old and decrepit??? Limp, limp but I hit the bullseye 10 out of 10 at 25 yards. LOL!
Not saying that at all. Just in this guys case. He doesn't look like a beacon of health and he doesn't look like he puts in the time to be a proficient shooter.

Last edited:

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've also commented that shooting a group would be difficult unless one was versed in speed shooting.
I'm pretty slow compared to some in steel challenge matches. My best time on 5 steel plates is 2.1 seconds at the OKC gun range during a sanctioned match. I was running the timer as a Range Safety Officer when one guy hit all five in 1.6 seconds.
So, it's not impossible to hit 4 before they even thought to run.
Didn't know about the neighboring weed farm. The LEO did say there was evidence of violence at an adjacent property in the official news release but didn't mention it was a weed farm.
Was it one of the illegal farms? If it was a legal pot farm, why not just call the cops vs killing 4 people?
So many questions....
I'm not saying the adjacent property is a weed farm. There is a lot of them in the area. I think it may have been a meet up set up

Latest posts

Top Bottom