Four Missing From Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or the cartel pot growers next door caught em sampling the product and took care of business then the salvage dude walked up on them chopping em up to fit in the 55 gallon drums and got the hell outta dodge before it happened to him... at least that is how it went in my book :popcorn:
Gotta re-write the book. No 55 gal. drums mentioned.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Held at gun point, make em all lie down, go down the line popping them in the head. This has been done over and over again in the last 120 years.

And no, people don’t get up and run, they freeze in terror and wait for their turn, in the vast majority of cases.
And one doesn't need to be an experienced 'speed shooter' to shoot all four in the head in under a few seconds in this scenario. Saw a video tape where three guys home-invaded a mansion and made the guy and two female guests lie down (close together) and one guy kind of did a run-by and shot them all in the head really quickly (although he had to come back and shoot the middle girl a second time when she moaned). If you stand among their legs or at their feet about midway in the group I think one could shoot all four without changing position before they had time to figure out what was going on...

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We don't know the range or weapon he used to engage the thieves in 2012 or in the recent incident, so saying he isn't accurate or skilled enough may not be fair. I would bet they sold converters to him from time to time and saw a large pile and decided to go for it. This would require them to get into a building or container of some type making the distance much closer. It may not have been the first time they stole from him. He was waiting on them and was better prepared than he was in 2012. Also, he wouldn't have used their janky off-brand sawzall; he would have used his own. The bodies are hacked up because it was only him or him and a friend and he needed to move them covertly. There is no cartel or mob connection like you see in the movies. It's just a sketchy man who didn't want to be a victim.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And no, people don’t get up and run, they freeze in terror and wait for their turn, in the vast majority of cases.
Verification of this: Saw a clip from Afghanistan I think. Taliban had about eight or ten villagers kneeling with all facing in the same direction with hands tied in front. The executioner noticed a guy at the end of the line whose hands weren't tied quite right, so he leaned his AK against the guys shoulder while he started to re-tie his hands. Smart guy grabs the AK and shoots the would-be executioner and then runs over and shoots a couple of more Taliban before running off - I don't remember if the other ones kneeling down got up and ran off or not, but I'm thinking they just knelt there looking at each other in bewilderment like sheep.

Latest posts

Top Bottom