"Gallery of Guns"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
davidson is the wholesaler for all the kitchen table dealers who don't have accounts any where else.rsr ,sports south , lipsey's and a multitude of others beat davidsons price any day, but they will sell to anyone with a credit card

P35

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
davidson is the wholesaler for all the kitchen table dealers who don't have accounts any where else.rsr ,sports south , lipsey's and a multitude of others beat davidsons price any day, but they will sell to anyone with a credit card
is Sports World in Tulsa a "kitchen table dealer"/

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
is Sports World in Tulsa a "kitchen table dealer"/
thats not what i'm sayin. They sell through bigger dealers too on there program , they could have found you a better price through another wholesaler. Doesn't mean they would have passed along the savings. Just sayin anything davidson has can be bought cheaper elsewhere

P.S. last time i was in sports world thier prices pretty much sucked too.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am glad you are pleased with your gun, even thought we are not kitchen table dealers, we cannot afford to carry several hundred guns or buy them by the dozen to get a break in priceing.

Our store specializes in repair and restoration but my wife wants to do some retail sales so this was a great way to let our customers pick the guns they want.

It takes a lot of research going through 4 or 5 dealers to find the best deal and she was swamped with 20 to 30 requests a day for quotes just so the cutomer felt better about going to bass pro and getting the gun for 99 cents cheaper.

Gallery of guns was a way to take some of the pressure off my wife and let her get on with more important work.

Last edited:

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thats not what i'm say. They sell through bigger dealers too on there program , they could have found you a better price through another wholesaler. Doesn't mean they would have passed along the savings. Just sayin anything davidson has can be bought cheaper elsewhere

I have all the other accounts that you have listed above, I LOVE Davidsons, even though they are a little bit higher because I can offer a LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY to my customers.

No distributor offers that on ALL their guns.

It really is awesome to be able to service your customer after the sale if needed, instead of telling them "no"

And whats wrong with kitchen table dealers? You phrase it like we are a lower life form or somthing?

I don't get it.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if you are more interested in Convenience than price ,then they are the way to go.
glad you're happy. sorry i crapped on your thread

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have all the other accounts that you have listed above, I LOVE Davidsons, even though they are a little bit higher because I can offer a LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY to my customers.

It really is awesome to be able to service your customer after the sale if needed, instead of telling them "no"

And whats wrong with kitchen table dealers? You phrase it like we are a lower life form or somthing?

I don't get it.
nothing wrong with them at all, but like honeybee said they don't have the buying power to get the best prices from wholesalers

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I don't get it.
You sell kitchen tables too ? Man you are awesome. Are sinks next ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom