"Gallery of Guns"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gallery of Guns prices vary from seller to seller. They are hands down my favorite distributor because of their hassle free, no questions asked warranty. I buy alot from other places too, but think they have the best customer service and it keeps me coming back.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gallery of Guns prices vary from seller to seller. They are hands down my favorite distributor because of their hassle free, no questions asked warranty. I buy alot from other places too, but think they have the best customer service and it keeps me coming back.

Stay out of this , you're just being reasonable again

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What??? SSP who has awesome deals on guns and lots of people on here can't say anything but good things about buys through the same place???

Blasphemy.

BANG's prices are competitive. He even states publicly his markup, the guy's got to make some money for himself too ya know. If he can't beat another dealer, or doesn't think he can beat another dealer, he'll point you towards the people who can get you the best price. What more could you ask for in a dealer?

As BANG has said, the prices you see are the prices with your local dealer markup. Put BANG in your list of prices to see what it is -10%.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually you can go through Gallery of guns without going through a dealers site, then you can see everyones prices and pick and choose who you want.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What??? SSP who has awesome deals on guns and lots of people on here can't say anything but good things about buys through the same place???

Blasphemy.

BANG's prices are competitive. He even states publicly his markup, the guy's got to make some money for himself too ya know. If he can't beat another dealer, or doesn't think he can beat another dealer, he'll point you towards the people who can get you the best price. What more could you ask for in a dealer?

As BANG has said, the prices you see are the prices with your local dealer markup. Put BANG in your list of prices to see what it is -10%.
i've bought 8-10 guns from ssp and none came from gallery of guns

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are all wrong. If you want a great price on a custom gun, there is only one place to buy from. Rijas

:drunk:

It's RIJAS for me hands down. I have a rediculous gun lust and no brains what so ever so I don't mind paying $900.00 for a Del-Ton AR15. My friends at RIJAS are always honest and knowledgeable about their products. They are my umber one guys behind GunWorld!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom