Gamma Seal Lids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, not sure if this is really where this thread belongs, but they've been discussed here before. Anyway, I can get these for $13 on Amazon, but back in OR I could find them for $6-8 any day of the week. Is there anywhere around here you guys know of that have them for a decent price?

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys, not sure if this is really where this thread belongs, but they've been discussed here before. Anyway, I can get these for $13 on Amazon, but back in OR I could find them for $6-8 any day of the week. Is there anywhere around here you guys know of that have them for a decent price?

Home Depot had them for 7 or 8 bucks downtown Tulsa.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure thing, found them at Home Depot. Only had black but that's ok. I thought I had looked there, but it was Lowe's I had checked...

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I googled them. Still got no clue what they'd be used for as they look like styrofoam cup lids.

what is a gamma seal lid used for?

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We keep buckets with gamma lids in the pantry to store flour, sugar, rice, etc... Haven't found anything better and these work really well. Was glad I was able to find them at Home Depot!

Latest posts

Top Bottom