Get ready for Sunday&Monday.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call me dumb but my son and I shoveled the driveway today. I think/hope we will have less to shovel after the coming snowstorm. It was a good antidote for cabin fever.
The bit of internet wisdom below worked well. I've also heard to people using a leaf blower sucessfully on dry snow like we have.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_mini_97e.jpg

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I successfully used a leaf blower to clear snow around noon yesterday off the back patio. By 5p, the weight was enough the leafblower stopped having an effect on it. It bloomed off pretty easy though.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Call me dumb but my son and I shoveled the driveway today. I think/hope we will have less to shovel after the coming snowstorm. It was a good antidote for cabin fever.
The bit of internet wisdom below worked well. I've also heard to people using a leaf blower sucessfully on dry snow like we have.

View attachment 193511

Did mine also. I'd rather work 'easier' twice than work 'hard' once. Two easy's don't hurt near as much as 1 hard!! Plus, I didn't have to deal with an icy layer on top of the concrete.

Last edited:

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our neighbors in Denver used these, make snow removal fast and easy. Even the heavy wet stuff. Didn't want to spend $100 on em, so my cousin and I fabled em out of some 18 gauge galvanized, put a 14 gauge lip on the front. $40 of one sheet and some tube made three of them. They're called snow scoops instead of shovels. Really makes a difference the once a year you need it.
ManAndHisScoop-cropped_large.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where am I'm gonna go? Prolly nowhere. Betcha they are closed anyway so I might as well just throw another log on the fire.

Latest posts

Top Bottom