Get ready for Sunday&Monday.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went out for work today. It was probably 4inches of actual snow around Tulsa area. I saw neighbors daughter clear a couple elderly folks driveways for them. I ain't bothering with mine. I hopoed in my truck after it was warm and went on my way. Walked around in it and its not that deep. It will melt on its own. My snow blower is still sitting safe and unused in my shed. I didn't even bother to get it ready the other day. Weather folks in OK are more full of sh#t than a honey wagon.

Tulsa roads suck bad. Yesterday had to make a run up to Miami for work. Turnpike Authority had TP in good shape. Came around 169 in Tulsa and it was pretty good. Soon as I got to Creek Turnpike it was a skating rink. Wasn't much better this afternoon on the creek.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took until noon or after for my work truck to reach 0°, left town around 9 this morning, got home at 1800 this evening, and will leave around 2230 again to go check my route for the "midnight" run, hope to be home by midnight! Getting too old for this s**t!

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup still cold this morning

6AE185CD-17DE-484B-B88E-A5C00AEACE03.jpeg

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thermometer is saying -14 outside. Never been on a location where it has gotten that cold before. Main concern now is running out of propane, furnace is running almost constantly and eating it quick. Called Froman yesterday, they are backed up because a bunch of people miscalculated usage at these temperatures.

So far the water is doing Ok and the power has stayed on. Just a couple more days and one more round of snow to go.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thermometer is saying -14 outside. Never been on a location where it has gotten that cold before. Main concern now is running out of propane, furnace is running almost constantly and eating it quick. Called Froman yesterday, they are backed up because a bunch of people miscalculated usage at these temperatures.

So far the water is doing Ok and the power has stayed on. Just a couple more days and one more round of snow to go.
I remember it getting down to something like -12 or maybe -14 a few years ago... I think it was more like -12. I saw -17 in Williston, N.D. one night several years ago but that's my personal record. Other than the one time a few years ago, I can't remember it ever being less than -2 or -3 degrees here... maybe -5.

Our thermometer said -8 this morning, TV station said low in Tulsa was -10.

Latest posts

Top Bottom