Getting serious in Turkey..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If that were the case, then why would Putin "retaliate" against Hillary by "interfering" with our elections?

BTW, some commenters on Zerohedge are saying the assassination is a CIA wet op in retaliation for the election "interference". THAT would run contrary to everything I know about who Obama is. Would I be wrong on that too? ;)
:laugh6:

That's the best fake news
I have heard since the election.

I needed that laff.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was strange. It was as though he was the only one on the "stage" with the ambassador, and was standing well behind him. Did no one see him back there? Was it assumed he was a bodyguard? Was he a bodyguard? I didn't hear a peep out of anyone else. Guess I might have kept my trap shut, too. Weird!

Last edited:

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That was strange. It was as though he was the only one on the "stage" with the ambassador, and was standing well behind him. Did no one see him back there. Was it assumed he was a bodyguard? Was he a bodyguard? I didn't hear a peep out of anyone else. Guess I might have kept my trap shut, too. Weird!

I read he was military/police and he was either part of the security detail or thought to be. Very weird indeed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom