Go now ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm downright giddy ... I can hardly wait ...

GC and I were trying to decide if we were gonna go to the fair or the zoo on Thursday ... If it rains I think we need to stay and "enjoy each other's company" ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Zoo, because you have seen every one at the fair somewhere else? Just syain'.

LOL ... can't say as I can argue with that. I'm leaning more toward the Zoo anyway. I don't like the people at the fair ... :lookaroun

Nooooo... You have to get caught out in it and get soaked to the skin. You're the "sacrifice" :spitlaugh

LOL ... GC doesn't like to get wet. Our very first real date was to the KattFest back in 2000. It rained on us ... he spent a good hour or so complaining about "getting wet". Funny, once he was soaked to the bone it was all okay ... it was just getting there that irritated him! haha!

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... can't say as I can argue with that. I'm leaning more toward the Zoo anyway. I don't like the people at the fair ... :lookaroun

LOL ... GC doesn't like to get wet. Our very first real date was to the KattFest back in 2000. It rained on us ... he spent a good hour or so complaining about "getting wet". Funny, once he was soaked to the bone it was all okay ... it was just getting there that irritated him! haha!

I do remember your telling me of GC's not wanting to get wet! Forgot all about that, thank you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom