Good deal thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Now just have to figure out a safety device to keep me from rolling off the seat when taking a mid day nap. :D

They come with two safety harnesses IIRC...........not very user friendly ones, but they work. I've got a system up made for my kids as well.........even though they're both 100% monkeys when it comes to climbing, limb hopping and all that......I'm really the one in danger in a tree stand, not them lol!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They come with two safety harnesses IIRC...........not very user friendly ones, but they work. I've got a system up made for my kids as well.........even though they're both 100% monkeys when it comes to climbing, limb hopping and all that......I'm really the one in danger in a tree stand, not them lol!

I'll need a net system like the bridge and skyscraper builders use to protect against roll offs. :D

When I was a kid and my mom needed me, the first place she looked was up in the neighborhood trees. :D

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's some great deals on in stock ready to ship McMillan stocks. I just received a flyer today in the mail. https://www.mcmillanusa.com/retail-store/ some really good deals. I'm tempted on one for a savage build I have upcoming.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

I went to look at the Mcmillan stock my gunsmith has for my build. It was chipped out ugly in 2 places. He said he was going to call and see if they could rush a replacement ASAP. I was hoping to have the rifle for a January Elk Hunt.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to look at the Mcmillan stock my gunsmith has for my build. It was chipped out ugly in 2 places. He said he was going to call and see if they could rush a replacement ASAP. I was hoping to have the rifle for a January Elk Hunt.

Man that sucks. I've ordered three and never had a problem. Hopefully they can make it right.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Not entirely true, depending on wind direction and your last oral intake.

distantfoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Most gunsmiths should be able to patch it. Probably will be able to see the spot if you know where to look. If he can't pm me and I'll tell ya who can.

MisterGrubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Slickguns.com

350 delivered for a XD

479.99 for a Sig 226R

Remmy 1911R1 for 430 shipped after a 75 dollar Mail In rebate from the manufacturer

Para 1911 Elite Officer for 515 shipped after MIR

PS90 - 900 delivered

Coast HP1 focusable 220lm light for 10 bucks(It's actually on amazon!)

Latest posts

Top Bottom