Good Luck!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coach_1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what I'd do.
Actually, I'd get the stand up, move the 4 wheeler out of your shooting lane then climb up in the stand for a couple hours.
I bet the deer are used to the 4 wheeler. I seem to spook less deer riding my 4 wheeler to the stand than I do walking.
Very good point here.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what I'd do.
Actually, I'd get the stand up, move the 4 wheeler out of your shooting lane then climb up in the stand for a couple hours.
I bet the deer are used to the 4 wheeler. I seem to spook less deer riding my 4 wheeler to the stand than I do walking.
That is what I want to do. Pretty sure wife won't accept that idea though.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cleared a spot in the cedar and high tailed it out of there. I'll go Monday morning there instead of where I was planning on going and hopefully get lucky
7c5585afb6951ad1ad06c4ef62634b20.jpg

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good lookin' spot
I'm pretty excited about it. I like it better than the place I've been hunting. I wanted to set up there originally but small trees dictated I moved elsewhere.... I somehow never saw the cedar.....

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the stand and it feels wonderful!!! Only problem is the deer ain’t cooperating.
I was going to try this morning... Glad I didn't but I'll finally try the new spot tomorrow. Hopefully your deer cooperate in the next 40 minutes!

Latest posts

Top Bottom