Goodbye Loyal and Devoted Furry Friend and Family Member

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is with a very heavy heart that we must say, farewell, till we meet again, to a very important member of our family. Donar (pronounced DON-ER) is 10 and until recently still acted like a puppy. However, as so often seems to happen, illness has taken over his body and try as we did, he will no longer eat and he is suffering. Therefore, as hard as it is, and I know many of you here understand exactly what I'm saying, we have no other option other than to release him from his pain and send him off to Rainbow Bridge where we will see him again on the other side. Goodbye for now Donar, it has been an honor to be, your human.

View attachment 494837View attachment 494838
It’s always tough, to lose a fur baby .

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We’ve had at least two dogs for years, and I keep telling my wife I “think” I want to be a one dog family. However, I honestly believe that still having a dog in the house to love on when you have to let one go softens the blow a little. The grief and pain are still there, but you still have another buddy that loves you and needs you.
As much as it hurts to lose a pet, there’s no way I’d want to live my life without them.
Agreed, we always have at least two.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is with a very heavy heart that we must say, farewell, till we meet again, to a very important member of our family. Donar (pronounced DON-ER) is 10 and until recently still acted like a puppy. However, as so often seems to happen, illness has taken over his body and try as we did, he will no longer eat and he is suffering. Therefore, as hard as it is, and I know many of you here understand exactly what I'm saying, we have no other option other than to release him from his pain and send him off to Rainbow Bridge where we will see him again on the other side. Goodbye for now Donar, it has been an honor to be, your human.

View attachment 494837View attachment 494838
When they go, they take a little piece of your heart with them. Until we meet again.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom