Got that perpper itch this morn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So we ran down to the store to see what I can do... found 10lb bags of tatters for $2.85 bag.. so now I'm canning up pint jars of tatters today... 40lbs worth... lord that is a bunch of tatters to peel.
That will cure that itch for a while.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was gonna but I had all of these jars just looking at me.

LOL ... I used to think GC was nuts for wanting me to buy one of those big cartons of dehydrated mashed potatoes (or shredded) every time we go to Sam's ... THEN I started developing stomach problems from all the NSAIDs I take. :lookaroun Thank GOD for dehydrated mashed potatoes ...

You know ... I think I'll run up to Sam's and buy a couple of bags of apples ... some crockpot apple butter sounds pretty good right now ... Jeez ... :lookaroun Look what you've done now ... :rotflmao:

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... I used to think GC was nuts for wanting me to buy one of those big cartons of dehydrated mashed potatoes (or shredded) every time we go to Sam's ... THEN I started developing stomach problems from all the NSAIDs I take. :lookaroun Thank GOD for dehydrated mashed potatoes ...

You know ... I think I'll run up to Sam's and buy a couple of bags of apples ... some crockpot apple butter sounds pretty good right now ... Jeez ... :lookaroun Look what you've done now ... :rotflmao:
The mother-in-law is bringing us a bunch of apples tomorrow and the wife will be doing up some butter. can't wait... I don't even know why we can it.. it dosnt last long enough to go bad..LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom