Governors ball.....a few gov's ago...ha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone needs a tux and cigar night.
Gov' inaugural ball......lots of gov's ago. Ha

Attachments

• Gov ball.JPG
    Gov ball.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 133

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was an invited guest so I suppose I was right down the middle.
I envy you. I met two governors in my time. One was a great guy (Bush) one was a sleaze bag and after shaking his hand you wanted to wash your hands. Can you guess who? He was not Gov of OK or TX and if you were smart you did not trust your female dog around him.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh and you looked good in a tux. I looked like hell in my rented tux. Luckily the Bush affair was a BBQ.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I envy you. I met two governors in my time. One was a great guy (Bush) one was a sleaze bag and after shaking his hand you wanted to wash your hands. Can you guess who? He was not Gov of OK or TX and if you were smart you did not trust your female dog around him.
I always heard he was very charismatic and charming... in person. I thought how can he be that charismatic and charming in person, but seem so smarmy on TV? But they used to say everyone who met him in person liked him. I guess not EVERY one.... :rollingla

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always heard he was very charismatic and charming... in person. I thought how can he be that charismatic and charming in person, but seem so smarmy on TV? But they used to say everyone who met him in person liked him. I guess not EVERY one.... :rollingla
He was friendly in a used car salesman kind of way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom