Governors ball.....a few gov's ago...ha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OMG ... Hey @Snake !!! Lol

You look very dapper. And if y'all knew even HALF the stuff the Governor's Security Detail knows about EVERY. SINGLE. GOVERNOR. since the beginning of time you might not be so impressed with these "nice" guys. I keep telling Grumpy he needs to write a book but so far ... Nada. 😢
He was paid for his silence and professionalism. Go get healthy, young lady!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was paid for his silence and professionalism. Go get healthy, young lady!

Oh I know ... But he married a trouble-maker ... Errrr ... Whistleblower ... 😁

And I'm trying!! I just took another dose of IVM. If I could get my chest cleared out ... And shake off what's left of the body aches I'd be good to go. Maybe a couple more days.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I envy you. I met two governors in my time. One was a great guy (Bush) one was a sleaze bag and after shaking his hand you wanted to wash your hands. Can you guess who? He was not Gov of OK or TX and if you were smart you did not trust your female dog around him.
I accidentally met his wife in DC and regret that I shook her hand, she was acting really nice and talking to everyone, but then she shapeshifted and ripped a little girl's heart out and ate it.

I didn't actually see her shapeshifting, or eating a heart but I bet it happened

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You look very dapper. And if y'all knew even HALF the stuff the Governor's Security Detail knows about EVERY. SINGLE. GOVERNOR. since the beginning of time you might not be so impressed with these "nice" guys. I keep telling Grumpy he needs to write a book but so far ... Nada. 😢
I did my time in DC and the State Capital working with both sides. No clean hands to be found. To use poetic licence of a quote form Jean Paul Sartre: All hands are dirty and have been plunged up to the elbows in excrement and blood. And what else should one do? Do you suppose that it is possible to governinnocently?”
I know this for sure, in this context. At events like these, the wine is top shelf, the food is excellent and the cigars are of my liking.
My attendance will have no profound change in their morals or leadership (or lack of), but will be throughly enjoyed by me.
My hypocricy has no bounds. Ha :drunk5:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did my time in DC and the State Capital working with both sides. No clean hands to be found. To use poetic licence of a quote form Jean Paul Sartre: All hands are dirty and have been plunged up to the elbows in excrement and blood. And what else should one do? Do you suppose that it is possible to governinnocently?”
I know this for sure, in this context. At events like these, the wine is top shelf, the food is excellent and the cigars are of my liking.
My attendance will have no profound change in their morals or leadership (or lack of), but will be throughly enjoyed by me.
My hypocricy has no bounds. Ha :drunk5:

I hear ya. Been to a few of those type of shindigs myself (thank you, Grumpy, for moving me up in society 🙄). I didn't mind the amenities at all but couldn't stand the company. For me, going to those things was akin to having my fingernails pulled out with pliers. I could hardly wait to leave. I do not care for hobnobbing with that part of society. Guess I'll always be a commoner. 🤷

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hear ya. Been to a few of those type of shindigs myself (thank you, Grumpy, for moving me up in society 🙄). I didn't mind the amenities at all but couldn't stand the company. For me, going to those things was akin to having my fingernails pulled out with pliers. I could hardly wait to leave. I do not care for hobnobbing with that part of society. Guess I'll always be a commoner. 🤷
The trick is learning to drink heavily at the event. It's amazing how interesting a person can be when you see 3 of them.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I accidentally met his wife in DC and regret that I shook her hand, she was acting really nice and talking to everyone, but then she shapeshifted and ripped a little girl's heart out and ate it.

I didn't actually see her shapeshifting, or eating a heart but I bet it happened
I knew my ex wife had been married before but she rarely spoke of you. Small world, or as she would put it, put more brimstone on the fire please.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

I had friends on the Secret Service during Clinton, Carter, Bush 1 and 2. He said the F ups always got the Hillary detail. It was usually two guys that always were "competing" for that assignment. I was talking to one from the Carter era. He said there would be a little blonde streak and two SS agents huffing and puffing trying to keep up on the Amy detail. J

oe, (not his name) said the Hillary detail was the absolute worst assignment. They almost got into fist fights to keep from getting it. She is a bich! She would throw and break antique items from previous presidents a hundred years ago. It got so bad one night during the cookies incident, they were ordered by Bill to physically restrain her if she started her tantrum again. Apparently, (DAMNIT) she took the hint and took a bath instead.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had friends on the Secret Service during Clinton, Carter, Bush 1 and 2. He said the F ups always got the Hillary detail. It was usually two guys that always were "competing" for that assignment. I was talking to one from the Carter era. He said there would be a little blonde streak and two SS agents huffing and puffing trying to keep up on the Amy detail. J

oe, (not his name) said the Hillary detail was the absolute worst assignment. They almost got into fist fights to keep from getting it. She is a bich! She would throw and break antique items from previous presidents a hundred years ago. It got so bad one night during the cookies incident, they were ordered by Bill to physically restrain her if she started her tantrum again. Apparently, (DAMNIT) she took the hint and took a bath instead.

Yep. These people are something else. 🙄🙄

Latest posts

Top Bottom