GP100 Group Buy - 10 Years Ago

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I learned to never let contractors work in your house while you are not there. I was pretty disappointed. The guy that came out to give me the quote (owner) never showed up at my house again after providing the quote. I thought he would be there with his “guys”. He did say that his “guys” had been with him for 10 years and they could be trusted. It wasn’t until after the revolver came up missing that he acknowledged that there was one new guy that had just started. He did fire they guy (at least I was told), but it still wasn’t cool knowing that someone had been snooping through my house. I even found gun boxes up in my attic that had been left opened after he the thief had looked through them.
I wouldn't have let it go without filing charges.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0497b.jpg

I did the Tulsa transfers on that group buy. Had a picture of one of the shipments but cant seem to find it. Here is the one I got and bead blasted....

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There were a couple of them back in the day for the GP100s. I was not in on the first group, but got in on the second. You could get one with or without a box (w/ box cost more). I opted for no box. Mine cost a little over $300 all in.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@tyromeo55 Do you still have it?

Nope, Sold it. To me it was just ok. For such a big frame I rather of had a 44MAG. Shot nice. Just not my thing.

I did the blasted finish on mine first. I did another for another FFL holder and two members came by and I let them do theirs in my cabinet. They really came out nicely.

There were a couple of them back in the day for the GP100s. I was not in on the first group, but got in on the second. You could get one with or without a box (w/ box cost more). I opted for no box. Mine cost a little over $300 all in.
I don't remember boxes on either round of GB. Its been so long I just don't really remember. That was 12 years ago. Man we are getting old....

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why am I just now hearing about this?? Can I get in on it retroactively? That is the right and fair thing to do... :)
Sure, I'll take pre-orders for another GP100 group buy. Send me the funds. I'll ship the firearm to your dealer as they become available. =)

Latest posts

Top Bottom