Grab a Buddy to get a Deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK, I talked to Wideners, no price break other than the two for $307, with Free Shipping. They have 150 in stock if you are interested. I am thinking of buying a couple and keeping them in our kid's cars for back ups. About the only thing that you would find cheaper than this of any quality is a 38 revolver. I am thinking it is a 9mm, and mag fed, so it would be a good option for a back up car gun?

Steve, do you know if anyone has done a trigger job? I wonder if Mike could smooth it out, or are they are like the Sigmas?

I don't know if Mike could do it or not.Kaz,John Kazmerick(he was TPD's armorer when they were carrying the 4046's),told me ,iirc, that it was an expensive and time comsuming process that produced marginal results.There is nothing wrong with the gun,would make a good truck/home defense gun.They are very reliable,I just don't care for the trigger.

jimeradams

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a buddy who still has his 5906 from before we switched over to Glocks. His 5906 has the big hooked trigger guard and the big blocky adjustable rear sight. It's a very accurate pistol. Of course, his shooting the heck out of it smoothed the trigger up considerably lol!

Latest posts

Top Bottom