Great Transaction at Botach, outstanding sales and customer service.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like so many of us enthusiast we often look for some of the best prices on the web to purchase guns and gear. I would like to make a positive contribution in respect to the professionalism and customer service of Botach. I have purchased through their website in the past but as they say, you only know how a company is when there is problems. My problems/issues were somewhat self-inflicted, as I purchased a firearm that was on sale. Needless to say the price at Botach was much cheaper than anywhere else. So my firearm was in the process of being shipped and I received a general weekly sales email. I noticed the firearm I purchased was now at an even lower price. So I called Botach and informed them of the situation. They really stepped up and gave me the difference in terms of a gift card. A+ Botach. They are now one of my online retailers to deal with confidence.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
what other online retailers have you had good transactions with? I love me some Sooner Guns & Gold, Sooner State Pawn, Carready (username here but not sure company name), and Bang in the past.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad you had a good experience. I personally wont buy from Botach unless I absolutely had to. They are one of those companies that during the craze were screwing their customers. Things like cancelling orders because they were "Out of stock" but go back 30 minutes later and miraculously, the same product (in my case, 1k of 5.56) was in stock but $100 more. Happened with guns too.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BCM, DSG, Aero Precision, MegaArms, SGA, Powder Valley, AR Performance, Primary Arms, i'll think of some more, but these folks are all gtg in my books

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a rifle from them last year. Their ad in the website said that it was supposed to come with two magazines. One came with it. It even said two on the factory label on the box. I called them and asked about it.

Their answer. "It only comes with one magazine, if it didn't, you need to contact the manufacturer".

I did. They asked for my serial number and said that according to their records it was supposed to come with two magazines. I told the CS guy what Botach had said. He said that he would make note of it. Then he asked me for my name and address and said he'd have one sent UPS that day. After that he gave me a link to get five more free because I had bought the rifle during a specific time frame.

Latest posts

Top Bottom