green energy for the win

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Solar panels work at night? Wow, they're getting better all the time. Maybe the workers go outside and shine flashlights on them, flashlights are getting better all the time too.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love a good propaganda article. those that think that they know how the power grid works. I work in renewables and I hear all kinds of funny stories that get passed around.
this story comes from ercot. so if it is propaganda take it up with them. the southwest power pool has issued several similar warnings already because of the lack or dependability of the renewable base to deliver a constant supply of electricity without interruptions.

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
when the wind does not blow wind turbines do not turn. When the sun does not shine solar will not produce power. That means the power is coming from out of state to Texas. the state power companies have to pay other companies to produce electricity for them. If they don’t want to pay they don’t get the power.

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a look to show where renewables is at compared to other forms of energy power.

Attachments

• IMG_2837.jpeg
    IMG_2837.jpeg
    232 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom