group buy for flashlights,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes they fit a standard 1" mount. The picture shows mine in a offset Viking tactics light mount. These are made by a company called edi. Just FYI

Also it looks like this will probabbly happen in the next week or so.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am typing from my phone. So this will be pretty short. But I can assure
You this is not a $15 light. There are knockoff TDI lights being made. I will post a
Link when I get home. My cost per light on the samples I have now is over $50 ea. But by buying a case at a time I am getting my costs down. The company is Edi-t and the model is the 250 lumen T4. please let me know if there is anything else you would like to know please let Me know.

BW

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay right now we have 14 lights spoken for. and 2 maybes. If this goes well and people like the lights, WHich from what I have seen I think they will. I will do more like this with maybe some different sizes and lumen rating lights.

Here is a little more info.

this light operates off of a cree LED bulb with over 100k hour life. They are rated to IP68 and and Iso 9000 certified.

And here is some good news as well. These will have a 1 year warranty through me, Meaning instead of having to send your light back to china and wait for a replacement send it to me and I Will replace it immediately or give you my personal light until I have one to replace your with if I don't have any extras. But since I have to order in cases of 20 I am sure I will have extras.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am typing from my phone. So this will be pretty short. But I can assure
You this is not a $15 light. There are knockoff TDI lights being made. I will post a
Link when I get home. My cost per light on the samples I have now is over $50 ea. But by buying a case at a time I am getting my costs down. The company is Edi-t and the model is the 250 lumen T4. please let me know if there is anything else you would like to know please let Me know.

BW

Thank you, sir. What I found advertised for $14.89 was an UltraFire WF-502B. Might be fun to do some side by side testing.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you, sir. What I found advertised for $14.89 was an UltraFire WF-502B. Might be fun to do some side by side testing.

No problem I am all for some side by side testing. I have looked at other chinese imported lights before and to be honest other than fenix not many have appealed to me. I am not knocking fenix at all because that has been my edc for over a year now but when I did a side by side with my fenix I was very impressed.

ALso I wish I knew how to take night time photos. I am trying to take a picture of the beam at 100 yards but cant get anything to show up. anyone have any tips for a point and shoot at night trying to capture a light beam at a 100yrds?

Latest posts

Top Bottom