Group buy Mosin Nagant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No you really don't need to bump it, I called today about the guns and he told me that he had a meeting with the manager that was responsible for the mosins scheduled for late this afternoon and that he would call me in the morning with an update.

wow a truck just pulled up, hold on I will go see.

OOPS this was started an hour ago, well the truck was not the mosins, they were a bunch of transfers and I have been filling out paperwork.
More info tomorrow, I promise.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No you really don't need to bump it, I called today about the guns and he told me that he had a meeting with the manager that was responsible for the mosins scheduled for late this afternoon and that he would call me in the morning with an update.

wow a truck just pulled up, hold on I will go see.

OOPS this was started an hour ago, well the truck was not the mosins, they were a bunch of transfers and I have been filling out paperwork.
More info tomorrow, I promise.

I can wait. You won't get any guff from us. We appreciate all the work you put into it. :thanku:

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They just called me and told me that our guns left Chicago on Friday and are on their way here, only one stop between here and there so SOON

He must be pulling your leg. A truck full of guns made it through Chicago?

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_d854344d.jpg