Group buy Mosin Nagant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they have to stop and unload somewhere it can use up a whole day and if he just left friday he probably drove home and threw back a few for the road first and then slept it off the next day, Drive sunday and park in city where he had to unload first load, spend the day sight seeing this great American country then headed for Tulsa. He is probably parked somewhere in Stillwater wondering where the **** Tulsa is and then tomorrow he will head in the right direction.
I'm also assuming that its comming by russian buggy pulled by a donky because he isn't driving like an American.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they have to stop and unload somewhere it can use up a whole day and if he just left friday he probably drove home and threw back a few for the road first and then slept it off the next day, Drive sunday and park in city where he had to unload first load, spend the day sight seeing this great American country then headed for Tulsa. He is probably parked somewhere in Stillwater wondering where the **** Tulsa is and then tomorrow he will head in the right direction.
I'm also assuming that its comming by russian buggy pulled by a donky because he isn't driving like an American.

haha, nice. So is the plan for the OKC folks still to hook up at a gun show in town? looks like there's one next weekend (23rd) at the state fairgrounds...

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, if the guns get there soon I might be able to drive up Friday and pick mine up. Thanks for all the hard work and keeping us updated on things. I can't wait to get everything cleaned up and do some shooting!

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent…

ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b375_randy25rhoads_853bb549.gif