Gun control activists petition Chipotle to ban guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And once again we demonstrate that we are our own worst enemies. FFS it's chipotle in suburban Dallas not Ramadi.

This^^^^

What do you expect. Dumb A$$HOLES bring their rifles to a restaurant to make a point. They made one sure enough and now people think we are all just as stupid as them.

Concealed is concealed, anything other than prohibited spaces I do my thing etc. but the notion that you can sling a rifle over your back and go chow down anywhere you like is stupid. That isn't even ok in a Marine Corps chow hall!

Verdigris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do we not have the right to feel safe by being armed? Do we not have the same right to not be frightened as these women? Are you not entertained?! Err....sorry....

Yeah....I haven't had Starbucks since they caved. I'd hate to lose Chipotle, but there's always Freebird's.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The "moms against guns" didn't write anything.

They sign up on a web site, and Bloomberg has professional writers pen the stupid crap that comes from that organization.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This^^^^

What do you expect. Dumb A$$HOLES bring their rifles to a restaurant to make a point. They made one sure enough and now people think we are all just as stupid as them.

Concealed is concealed, anything other than prohibited spaces I do my thing etc. but the notion that you can sling a rifle over your back and go chow down anywhere you like is stupid. That isn't even ok in a Marine Corps chow hall!

Maybe you should protect your free speech by no longer speaking openly in public.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Gun owners want to know that when they go out to eat burritos with their families, they won't be confronted by yammering busybodies fronting for Monsanto."
-Defnestor, CEO of Jiffy Pube
Brazilian in 15 minutes or less!

Last edited:

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What kinda douche bag thinks he needs to sling his AR-15 or AK47 over his shoulder just to eat a burritio at Chipotle? That's just three kinds of stupid right there. And it sounds like Chipotle dropped the ban hammer.

http://newsok.com/chipotle-dont-bring-guns-in-our-stores/article/feed/689042

NEW YORK (AP) - Chipotle is asking customers not to bring firearms into its stores after it says gun rights advocates brought military-style assault rifles into one of its restaurants in Texas.

The Denver-based company notes that it has traditionally complied with local laws regarding open and concealed firearms.

But in a statement Monday, the company said that "the display of firearms in our restaurants has now created an environment that is potentially intimidating or uncomfortable for many of our customers."

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe you should protect your free speech by no longer speaking openly in public.

Even free speech rights have constraints. You can yell "FIRE!" in a crowded theatre but you may also suffer the consequences of your actions if in fact your utterance was false. What's the point in slinging an AR-15 over your shoulder just to go chow on a chalupa in Chipotle? Are you exercising your rights or are you just trying to intimidate and scare people?

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Open-carrying an AK to a coffeeshop in defense of the Second Amendment is like speaking in favor of the KKK to defend the First Amendment.

Yes, both ought to be allowed as a matter of law, but don't be surprised at the social opprobrium. Just because I'll volunteer to defend your rights in court doesn't mean I'll let you have dinner at my table.

Latest posts

Top Bottom