Gun Shops in OKC Metro area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mn_danger

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My best experiences were with George Dobvraloney (sp?) at Bison Shooter's Supply before the incident and a small gunshop east of Yukon on 10th. They met me at the door greeting me. Since I moved I don't even know if they are there anymore.

George took me out back and introduced me to a Thompson with drum. He let me clip dandelions.

:hey3: :fullauto: :mosh::tounge2:

I believe it is spelled Dobrovolny. Good people,but i have to say that, 'cause they're family. :thumbup3:

Richard Rollins

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I have not seen anyone mention that Henrys is closed and now called Range 66. Great place to train for home defense and just all around good people highly recommended to go see John for a training session. Also Gene Sears in El Reno is an awesome place. SSP always good for FFL transfers.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Firearms central, for all your way overpriced needs. I won’t be back, few months ago I bought 17 hmr for 8 bucks at Walmart, walked into firearms central and they were asking 3.5x more. All their ammo was beyond insane.

Last edited:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve always been a big fan of H&H’s selection, but COPS is my favorite. The customer service is great, they have a surprising amount of good stuff in such a small place, and they’re just a solid bunch. Henry’s was great when it was still around. I like big boys. Their prices are fair, but not competitive. Customer service can be hard to get at times, but when you get someone, they take care of you. For some reason the range always ends up being really pricey for me.
After going in to village tactical and seeing 50rd ziploc bags of handgun ammunition priced at $1/round, I don’t know that I’ll go back. Heck, mustang pawn and gun is selling theirs for $45, which is obscene, but expected from them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom