Gun Show Situation, we need a ruling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SD

Based upon the events at Norman - will there be a prep session for your volunteer help for other shows like, oh let's say...ummm...the Lawton show in February?
You better believe it! I do a "huddle" with all the dealers before the shows. Explaining that they need to do legal business. I tell them to expect everybody from dog-catcher to ATF agents. At my shows everybody is on the same page. I've always been cautious because of "the one we dare not speak his name"

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You did wright!!!!! ATF got a private seller at the Tulsa Gun Show Last weekend and shut him down. He can't sell anything at GS ever. He took what he had left and sold them to a dealer and got rid of his inventory.

What'd they get him for? Lucky they let him sell the rest of his stuff instead of siezing it and slapping charges on him....

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone keeps saying Dave did the right thing, because she was ATF. He did the right thing because what she was doing was a Straw Purchase and illegal. It doesn't matter if she is ATF or not.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If she left right after an announcement was made, ummm... we call that a clue. In addition to the other red flags. Good job.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you made the right move!! Either ATF or some idiot media nut thinking she could take the law into her own hands by making US all look bad. I'm sure the camera man was in on it with her.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom