Gunbroker prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Armstrong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I expect that a good chunk of the non-payers are one of two things. First could be people that are trying to drive the price there up since so many people seem to think that GB is a good place to say "well it sold for X there so I'm going to charge that locally". Personally, I will look at GB as a reference but consider it in NO WAY to represent the real world by itself. The second category could be listing trolls that are bidding with fake accounts just to screw over the neckbeard that was listing stuff high to start with.

Unrelated, but if my understanding is correct, you CAN ship ORM-D (ammo) personally but primers/powder require hazmat. I imagine most of the people listing things there better be selling high because it's several thousands of fines for shipping hazmat unlicensed or fraudulently. Also personally, I figure that if the gubermint just started taking each one of those violaters to Max Fine Land then we could have enough money to pay off a good chunk of that deficit that the last tax plan put us in.
The majority were clueless people who assumed every post on GB is from a business. A lot of the others were people who wouldn't pay in the forms accepted. Of people that paid probably 1/5 would message you and tell you there was a problem with the shipment trying to get free **** out of you. Wayyyy to much hassle.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I haven’t done that much on GB. Maybe a dozen or so transactions coming and going. Never had an issue with payment. The only thing I had happen was getting a revolver for a really, really good price. I guess the guy was pissed and sent it to sooner state pawn in a bubble envelope!

ragsflh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
all the people selling primers on gunbroker,only 24 people are haz.mat. to ship.i contacted a few about how they were going to ship.they think just go to fed ex and ship.you have to have a shippers licence to ship primers.they are a class 1.4 explosive.carrys a max fine of 250.000 if caught.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
all the people selling primers on gunbroker,only 24 people are haz.mat. to ship.i contacted a few about how they were going to ship.they think just go to fed ex and ship.you have to have a shippers licence to ship primers.they are a class 1.4 explosive.carrys a max fine of 250.000 if caught.
Better sell a bunch more primers to pay that fine!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom