Gunbroker prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Sierra guy said their warehouse was stacked full to capacity last summer and could not give it away. He said they are running their plant 6 days a week now and consider that at capacity for them as they do not see the shortages lasting past the end of this summer,

The Olin people said they were not going to sell components this year and concentrate all the resources they have on ammo production. So that tells me they plan on making as much ammo as they can.
After calling a few people I don't think this lasts the rest of the year and the chicken little crowd realizes the sky is not falling, takes a breath and quit hyperventilating about it. Just like the toilet paper and hand sanitizer morons, these too will burn themselves out.

Last edited:

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
  • Before I quit GB about 1/3 buyers were non paying. I expect similar results on the high auctions you see
I expect that a good chunk of the non-payers are one of two things. First could be people that are trying to drive the price there up since so many people seem to think that GB is a good place to say "well it sold for X there so I'm going to charge that locally". Personally, I will look at GB as a reference but consider it in NO WAY to represent the real world by itself. The second category could be listing trolls that are bidding with fake accounts just to screw over the neckbeard that was listing stuff high to start with.

Unrelated, but if my understanding is correct, you CAN ship ORM-D (ammo) personally but primers/powder require hazmat. I imagine most of the people listing things there better be selling high because it's several thousands of fines for shipping hazmat unlicensed or fraudulently. Also personally, I figure that if the gubermint just started taking each one of those violaters to Max Fine Land then we could have enough money to pay off a good chunk of that deficit that the last tax plan put us in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom