Gunbroker prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell, a buck a round for .45... I've got a ton of that sitting here and I bet I haven't shot 200 rounds of .45 in the last 2 years.

I think I may put some up and recoup some of the money I spent on this new computer so The Wife will stop sighing at me every time she sees me...

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Super X.jpg No worries Mon.

When I got my first 22lr @12 I lived on a ranch. Of course I didn't have much money then, farm kid 60miles from town. So, I would sneak 22 shells out of a box in my Grandad's truck. One day he came running at me and had the last 2 shells in his hand.

He told me "I have have heard you all over this place shooting fence posts.cans and bottles. Here are the last two. If you don't bring back some game I am going to bust your #@*. He rarely yelled at me and I was kinda scared.

So, I went hunting and snuck up on some Canvasback ducks swimming in the farm pond. I was afraid I would miss so I waited and waited for two ducks to swim side by side thinking in case I missed one I might get the other. I got both ducks in one shot. I brought that old man 2 ducks and gave him one of his bullets back. He yanked me up and tanned my hide anyway and said I was being a smart aleck. Different times......Better times 40-50yrs ago.

To this day I am still kinda tight with my ammo. I can't help it. It is just the way I was raised about disharging a firearm unnecassarily.

I have gotten at least one deer every year for the past 13yrs and still have 4 shells left in from two boxes of cartridges I was given with that rifle I use. I even still have a few old paper hull shotgun shells that old man gave me somewhere.

I think I will be OK.

Last edited:

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That 6.8 ammo that I have in the classifieds for 1.75 a round is the same stuff I’ve sold on gunbroker for 2.00 a round. Sold and currently selling. I trim my neck hair every week or so

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I seen someone there paid $699.00 for 10 boxes of plain Jane Winchester power point 30-30 the other day. Oh, that's only 70 bucks a box or about 4 dollars a shot for something that cost $13 dollars a box.
Its either people bidding up their own items or just plain NUTJOBS.
I think "just plain nutjobs" is most likely answer
ammo makers are making/shipping record amounts - when things cool off and people realize there really isn't going to be a combat revolution many people will be sitting on a large pile of expensive ammo -- after last run on guns and ammo I picked up quite a few nice pieces on the cheap and many came with several boxes of ammo

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watch Gun Broker allot and many of the ammo sales start at .01 and sell for incredible amounts. I have no ill will towards those that put something on the site for .01 with no reserve and it sells for way more than it should. I recently sold a low price item to a someone here on the forum. They put it on GB and got 4.5 times what I sold it for. Good for them. If I had done my homework, I could have done the same.

Latest posts

Top Bottom