"Guns Across America" 50 state rally at each State Capitol Jan 19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So does anyone know exactly what we will be doing at the capitol? Should we make signs that have pro gun messages on it? I will tell some people at work about it but I don't know many people that actually take the 2nd amendment seriously enough. And I have never met any of you on here so I will feel quite awkward being there by myself. I hope I can get someone to come with me though.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So does anyone know exactly what we will be doing at the capitol? Should we make signs that have pro gun messages on it? I will tell some people at work about it but I don't know many people that actually take the 2nd amendment seriously enough. And I have never met any of you on here so I will feel quite awkward being there by myself. I hope I can get someone to come with me though.

I think that signs are a great idea. Don't feel awkward, we're all there for the same reason, right?

TallPrairie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an unavoidable conflict on Feb. 8, so I am glad there will be another chance to show public support for our rights. I look forward to joining many of you at the capitol in OKC at noon on Jan. 19!

Latest posts

Top Bottom