"Guns Across America" 50 state rally at each State Capitol Jan 19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have now lined up 5 (five) people to attend next saturday.
How about YOU pilgrim, are YOU going, are YOU taking others?
OR are YOU hot air and BOMBAST............

If ever Unlce sam NEEDED YOU, the citizen, now is the time and SATURDAY the 19th of January is the date.

Cactus Jackus

New to the site!
Reaction score
I have now lined up 5 (five) people to attend next saturday.
How about YOU pilgrim, are YOU going, are YOU taking others?
OR are YOU hot air and BOMBAST............

If ever Uncle Sam NEEDED YOU, the citizen, now is the time and SATURDAY the 19th of January is the date.

Pilgrim will be there and I have several buddies at work who are going to meet me there. Pilgrim is also trying to get family to join him. This American plans to support his freedom and hang with the rest of his fellow freedom loving American buddies. I plan on making many new friends while I am there. I also believe how we look will be an important thing. If we look like a bunch of bumfuzzled yahoo's the media will portray us as such and what we need is a calm and civilized demeanor at this event. Let them see that gun loving freedom minded folks are normal Americans who have families, are respectful and are not a bunch of back woods nuts... you can bet that is what the liberal media wants to portray us as... a bunch of toothless goons who just run around like a bunch of wanna be gun fighters... I agree with other posts about wearing normal everyday clothes ( NO camo ) and looking our best as we are portraying the face of the pro gun Americans.

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pilgrim will be there and I have several buddies at work who are going to meet me there. Pilgrim is also trying to get family to join him. This American plans to support his freedom and hang with the rest of his fellow freedom loving American buddies. I plan on making many new friends while I am there. I also believe how we look will be an important thing. If we look like a bunch of bumfuzzled yahoo's the media will portray us as such and what we need is a calm and civilized demeanor at this event. Let them see that gun loving freedom minded folks are normal Americans who have families, are respectful and are not a bunch of back woods nuts... you can bet that is what the liberal media wants to portray us as... a bunch of toothless goons who just run around like a bunch of wanna be gun fighters... I agree with other posts about wearing normal everyday clothes ( NO camo ) and looking our best as we are portraying the face of the pro gun Americans.

than you sir are no "pilgram"
See you on saturday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom