"Guns Across America" 50 state rally at each State Capitol Jan 19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have read that thread.

Nice way to turn around, on a different thread, after you argued on and on that we need to add background checks to private sales at gun shows.

Wonder if he'll set up a table at the rally for people to voluntarily register their guns and undergo backgound checks?

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wonder if he'll set up a table at the rally for people to voluntarily register their guns and undergo backgound checks?
I have read that thread.

Nice way to turn around, on a different thread, after you argued on and on that we need to add background checks to private sales at gun shows.

This thread is about a rally at our State Capitol. Not about this. Your lack of reading comprehension or understanding doesn't change the fact that I asked over and over in that thread for someone to show me how that idea would lead to confiscation. Finally someone showed me using logical factual information how the dots connected. I decided that my idea was not a good idea, and admitted so publicly.

I don't care if you continue to give me a hard time, but this thread is not the place. Come to the rally, tell your friends about it, or don't. I gave you the information.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two different people independently came up with similar ideas and happened to choose different dates. The Jan 19th one, I like because it's on the same day that the gun grabber in chief is being re inaugurated.

Here's an article discussing the difference between this event and the "gun appreciation day" that's also on Jan 19th.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i would be interested in going to the capitol. i hope there are alot of us.

it seems like no one is taking this very seriously.

i sure do see alot of posts about people whining and complaining about whats happening but when it comes to actually putting a little effort all i see is excuses.

Cactus Jackus

New to the site!
Reaction score
i would be interested in going to the capitol. i hope there are alot of us.

it seems like no one is taking this very seriously.

i sure do see alot of posts about people whining and complaining about whats happening but when it comes to actually putting a little effort all i see is excuses.

Don't be too surprised about that... most folks are too lazy or too complacent to do much about anything. Couch potato types.... However, I think here in Oklahoma, a RED state, we should expect and see a great turnout.

Latest posts

Top Bottom