H&H gun prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
either improve a bad situation or stop complaining about it....

Buy from somewhere else, use the opportunity to start a business... this issue has been hashed, rehashed, etc.... It's time for action, ie put up or shut up. People that take action have my respect, those that just whine about things and never do anything don't. (I fall into both categories)

:clap3: I have that t-shirt somewhere ... ;)

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
H&H is one of the big boys, they have a tremendous amount of product which means they have a ton of overhead. I would assume that this may be the reason why would see elevated prices. I don't know that for sure but I do know they have everything one stop shopping. Gee sounds kind of like a Walmart gun store doesn't it. But they have what you need anytime you want it and for that you will pay for it. If your not content with that, its the American thing to complain about it. If you want to wait and shop around with people you may not now their reputation and customer service, go somewhere else. Otherwise go to H&H and have a ball.

Flyboy

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Do I wish Miles would lower his prices? Of course; I'd love to be able to buy even more guns and ammo.

Do I pay Miles's prices? Damn straight I do.

Name another shop where I can go have lunch with a salesman I trust; someone who will tell me "look, this other model will work better for you," even when it costs less. Name another shop where my dealer will reach into his personal gear bag to make sure I'm equipped for a training class.

Do I pay H&H's prices for guns? Nope. I pay H&H's prices for knowing that I can get whatever I want, on short notice, with good advice, and the knowledge that if I have issues, they'll be resolved.

A friend and student of mine is a Beechcraft devotee. Other friends have commented that "you can buy a better airplane than a Beechcraft, but you can't pay more for it." Having flown Beeches, and the competition, I disagree with the former, if not the latter: in my experience, Beechcraft builds a nicer, better-handling airplane, and takes better care of the customer. I never understood brand-loyalty before I got into Beeches.

Would I buy a Beech? Oh, but I wish I could afford it. If you think Miles has high prices, go visit Walter Beech's company. That said, he's worth it. So is what I get at H&H.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Everytime my brother comes here from St. Louis we have to go to H&H, sometimes twice during the same stay and he live about 15 minutes away from a Cabela's.

When I get the funds together for that Benelli, if I can't find a used M1, I know the salesman that I will be buying the M2 from at H&H.

Prices high? perhap's, Outrageous? No. Good salesmen? Yes. Bad salesmen? I'm sure there are a couple, show me a place of that size where there aren't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom