H&H gun prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milezc9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Burk I agree that we need to support local establishments for many reasons. I don't think extremely is how I would phrase it though. Case in point - this week I bought an LCR from Academy for $449.
H&H in stock - $499
OAS out of stock - $439
Mark's Firearms would have took a few days - $409

My point is that either H&H needs a new distributor or they need to work on their competitive pricing.

They don't need to change pricing. I wish they would but from a business point why? They are making as many as, if not more sales than the other stores around. I would not lower my prices unless I saw a dramatic decrease in sales and determined it was because we are priced too high.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will concede that "EXTREMELY" (& capitalized) may have been a bit much but I stand by the rest of my points.

BC

Burk I agree that we need to support local establishments for many reasons. I don't think extremely is how I would phrase it though. Case in point - this week I bought an LCR from Academy for $449.
H&H in stock - $499
OAS out of stock - $439
Mark's Firearms would have took a few days - $409

My point is that either H&H needs a new distributor or they need to work on their competitive pricing.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If people have a problem with H&H prices... why not do the american thing... you have identified a market, so start up your own biz.

It's time we either "put up, or shut up" on this issue.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They don't need to change pricing. I wish they would but from a business point why? They are making as many as, if not more sales than the other stores around. I would not lower my prices unless I saw a dramatic decrease in sales and determined it was because we are priced too high.

Very true. They obviously aren't suffering.

If people have a problem with H&H prices... why not do the american thing... you have identified a market, so start up your own biz.

It's time we either "put up, or shut up" on this issue.

Or shop elsewhere. Is that American? The topic is H&H gun prices. High they are...I'll admit I have bought a lot of firearms from them in the last year even when I knew I could get better deals. Steve and Darrin know me well.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very true. They obviously aren't suffering.

Or shop elsewhere. Is that American? The topic is H&H gun prices. High they are...I'll admit I have bought a lot of firearms from them in the last year even when I knew I could get better deals. Steve and Darrin know me well.

Yep, that is the other option. It's all about capitalism.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why do we need to either put up or shut up?

either improve a bad situation or stop complaining about it....

Buy from somewhere else, use the opportunity to start a business... this issue has been hashed, rehashed, etc.... It's time for action, ie put up or shut up. People that take action have my respect, those that just whine about things and never do anything don't. (I fall into both categories)

Latest posts

Top Bottom