H&H gun prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiwi-KNI

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, their prices are high for everything. Parts, guns, and ammo. I did buy my rifle there for what I thought was a decent price. That was the only reason I picked it up from them.

I also won't purchase parts from them anymore unless I absolutely don't want to wait for shipping.

Chopper

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the ownership and pay to shoot there. Bot afterbuying small parts a couple of times I asked if I could get a kiss to go with the F****ing
@0 buck for 4 screws???? I got the for a buck a piece

benschne

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I enjoy going to different gun stores and attempting to memorize their prices. I was at H&H for the first time a couple of weeks ago and it did seem like they were a little high on prices.

However, the service that I recieved was excellent! I don't know about you, but I don't like when I ask the employees on the floor/behind the counter and they seem not to be knowledgable. I think every gun store employee should have put at least a magazine through any gun that they may be responsible for selling.

For example, I was looking at aimpoint optics and had no prior experience. The employee was moe than willing to help me understand exactly what I am looking at.

Point is, you have to pay for this kind of service in any kind of store. I also noticed that their selection was top notch. I don't tend to worry much about spending an extra $50 to support a well run business. Remember, we vote with our dollars!

*I do not have any business connection or otherwise with H&H.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thing that are EXTREMELY fair. It is a gun shop, not an internet store in the back of some guys garage. No matter what you are buying, I can find it cheaper on the internet. If we are going to succeed as a country we have to start supporting local businesses.

Now if you are shopping elsewhere in OKC and find it cheaper, that is fine but you get a certain level of service from some gun stores that you don't get from others.

BC

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Burk I agree that we need to support local establishments for many reasons. I don't think extremely is how I would phrase it though. Case in point - this week I bought an LCR from Academy for $449.
H&H in stock - $499
OAS out of stock - $439
Mark's Firearms would have took a few days - $409

My point is that either H&H needs a new distributor or they need to work on their competitive pricing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom