H&H Lost and Found?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamacacia

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know if H&H has a lost and found??? I ran up there at lunchtime to shoot a hundred rounds and ended up leaving a plastic bag containing my holster and 3 mag carriers.:nolike: I'm gonna call up there in the morning and plan on going to shoot tomorrow late morning/lunch but intended on using said mag holders and holster. I sure hope over $150 of gear didn't end up in someone else's bag.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to say this, but I wouldn't count on getting your stuff back. I left some sunglasses sitting on the counter for 3 minutes, tops, when I put on my shooting glasses/muffs and carried my stuff into the bay. They were gone by the time I got back out there and I asked around to the employees who all said they hadn't seen them, and asked again when I left and still no dice. :bye:

teamacacia

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GG, I agree but hope that someone "did the right thing," and turned it in. Hard to swallow 150+ bucks down the drain just because you were trying to get back to work and inadvertently left something. I'll be out there in a few hours and find out. Hope the optimist inside me wins out over the realist.

iriediver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
unless some shatbag made off with your kit, the range staff will look after it. it should be there. again that is dependent on who was shooting when you were.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Irie is right. There is a ton of stuff left everyday and if discovered by staff it is left on the back counter for the owner to claim. You would be supprised to learn most stuff left is never picked up.

Irie is also right in that stuff left on the range is often not discovered by staff, but by other shooters who promptly place it in their shooting bag.

teamacacia

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many thanks to whoever turned my stuff in and to the guys at H&H for holding it overnight so that I could come pick it up this afternoon. There was no 416, somebody musta beat me to it...

Latest posts

Top Bottom