handgun carry gripe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Open carry in the drive through.

I have yet to see any of these places turn on duty police officers away...

has NO...zero ...relevance...please delete, or
do LEO"s frequent these ....No Gun zones ....for safety... ;) ..?
Sounds some what prejudicial to me,
LEO's with guns =OK
LEgal citizens with guns= nOt welcOme

Yea , I'd givem the card and ask for corporate to address ASAP....sighn down , I'll come back.
and Thank You.."on duty police officers",,, for paving the way...8/

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear ya, I feel ya, but dang when a guy has to have some chicken lick, and KFC is the only place in town, he has to get sum! Be it with a pistol hidden or not, a guy just cannot go without fulfilling his chicken lick craving!! LOL!

I feel ya, that's why I be going to Chicken Express. They like my bidness and my chooter.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember that these places are franchised, and often it's the franchisee's policy you see on the door. Sometimes not, but how do you know? Have you called to complain and respectfully ask that they change or, at the very least, honestly review their policy? Don't be too quick to blame the "suits" when it could just be some working stiff who made good.

If you're going to be principled enough to be offended, be principled enough to speak up. By just ceasing to spend your money there, you're basically pissing in the rain. They didn't know you before you saw the sign and, unless you call, they won't know you or why you stopped coming in to spend your money... nor will they care, and you'll be there mad and alone.

Just something to think about.

I do speak to a manager about the sign and make it known my money will be spent elsewhere.
BTW I believe your franchisee statement is correct. We went to Pizza Hut today (Cache Rd) and no posting.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Concealed is concealed BUT that doesn't show the suits a drop in sales. They can then use the info to further the bans because banning did not effect sales.

I will not be supporting KFC. Wonder if Taco Bell and Pizza Hut ban, since the same suits are in charge.
Never had a problem at Taco Bell or Pizza Hut. Personally I prefer Chicken Express to KFC and they have never said a negative word.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel ya, that's why I be going to Chicken Express. They like my bidness and my chooter.

Chicken Express? Isn't that the place with a sign that looks like a rubber chicken? I just can't bring myself to eat at someplace that advertises with a rubber chicken, no-gun sign or not.

Arin Morris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chicken Express? Isn't that the place with a sign that looks like a rubber chicken? I just can't bring myself to eat at someplace that advertises with a rubber chicken, no-gun sign or not.

Yes, and if the sign is the only thing keeping you from trying it, you're missing out. They have fried pickles too... yum...

Latest posts

Top Bottom