Handguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm...those sights are kind of cool. What I'm wondering is what's the deal with that hat? It looks like something little old ladies wear at the beach lol. Now....why exactly ARE you hiding your identity and where were you on the night of November 3rd, 10pm 2013???

I wish I lived where I could just go outside to shoot...well, without SWAT teams showing up I mean.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hmm...those sights are kind of cool. What I'm wondering is what's the deal with that hat? It looks like something little old ladies wear at the beach lol. Now....why exactly ARE you hiding your identity and where were you on the night of November 3rd, 10pm 2013???

I wish I lived where I could just go outside to shoot...well, without SWAT teams showing up I mean.

I don't know where I was on November 3rd, 2013, haha! The hat - I like it very much. Unlike my cowboy hat, I can wear it in the pickup truck, and the visor blocks the sun when it is low, the kepi style flap protects the neck. It's ideal for the lake, where the sun reflects off the water. Here is about the only pic I have of my face, back in the winter. Right before I fired my .44 mag while forgetting to place my headphones back on. My ears are still ringing, and I often have to clear my right ear.

[Broken External Image]

Last edited:

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't know where I was on November 3rd, 2013. The hat - I like it very much. Unlike my cowboy hat, I can wear it in the pickup truck, and the visor blocks the sun when it is low, the kepi style flap protects the neck. It's ideal for the lake, where the sun reflects off the water. Here is about the only pic I have of my face, back in the winter. Right before I fired my .44 mag while forgetting to place my headphones back on. My ears are still ringing, and I often have to clear my right ear.

[Broken External Image]

I think they call that a bonnet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom