Happy 10th Anniversary To She Who Must Be Obeyed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Einstein once said “sit with a pretty girl for an hour and it feels like a minute; sit on a hot stove for a minute and it feels like many hours.That's relativity” I have to admit these last ten years being married to R2D2 have gone by in the blink of an eye. I'm stuck now being nice to her ALL DAY! You can just bet she's expecting some type of...gift too. What's the 10 year gift? Does any year get aluminum? Guns or power tools, so hard to decide and she's never impressed with either. I heard her mention something to her friend about jewelry. I just assume they were talking about the Royal Family or testicles.
10431500_823709414336665_4698033208391472885_n.jpg

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well.. I looked up the traditional ten year gift. insert jokes after.

Cheers to making it halfway to a decade! For this marriage milestone, couples traditionally gift each other WOOD. This reflects the strength and durability of your marriage, as well as the strong roots you're putting down. Silverware, on the other hand, is the modern gift for fifth anniversaries.

Latest posts

Top Bottom