Has anyone heard that they may outlaw explosive targets in Oklahoma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can see it happening. Too many people doing things like filling five gallon buckets with tannerite and blowing up old cars and stuff like that. Blast is heard in the next county. Same old story. You get something fun to play with and a few people ruin it for everyone.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well now I almost feel bad for filming a fun turkey hunt... We slid 1/2lb tannerite containers inside butterball thawed turkeys and blew them up for the holiday. Never done more than two pounds-ish at once... Always wanted to, but we ran out of appliances.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well now I almost feel bad for filming a fun turkey hunt... We slid 1/2lb tannerite containers inside butterball thawed turkeys and blew them up for the holiday. Never done more than two pounds-ish at once... Always wanted to, but we ran out of appliances.

You need to post that video. :)

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess I better hurry up with my idea then. Buddy of mines family owns an old farm house that is beginning to lean a little and they had talked about demolishing it. His dad has a pilots license and plane. I wanted to mix the max legal amount, place it in the house and shoot it from the plane and take out the house.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Guess I better hurry up with my idea then. Buddy of mines family owns an old farm house that is beginning to lean a little and they had talked about demolishing it. His dad has a pilots license and plane. I wanted to mix the max legal amount, place it in the house and shoot it from the plane and take out the house.

VIDEO OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN applies here more than EVER!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom