Has anyone heard that they may outlaw explosive targets in Oklahoma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to post that video. :)

We're not done filming yet. Going out next Tuesday to wrap it up. The turkey footage might have to bootleg it's way to my personal youtube channel... Apparently, blowing up raw turkey is faux pas when you're company is promoting a can drive for the local food bank lol. But it was fun.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the premise is that people are using larger amounts to blow up cars, stoves, washers and houses. While I don't think the average law abiding citezen would do something foolish with it, some knothead might. Sad.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the premise is that people are using larger amounts to blow up cars, stoves, washers and houses. While I don't think the average law abiding citezen would do something foolish with it, some knothead might. Sad.

So what you are saying is that people who like to have fun and blow up their own stuff (which is legal to do) they are no longer law abiding citizens?

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can see it happening. Too many people doing things like filling five gallon buckets with tannerite and blowing up old cars and stuff like that. Blast is heard in the next county. Same old story.

you say this like its a bad thing? Who cares what people blow up on their own property. People need to mind their own business and not get so freaked out about every little boom.

airpowmech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember reading a month or so back that a lady in Ohio is suing the Tannerite company because some idiot blew an appliance up with people close by. So some politicians picked up the story and is trying to make waves.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what you are saying is that people who like to have fun and blow up their own stuff (which is legal to do) they are no longer law abiding citizens?

LOL... You're funny. What I meant that was people who do stupid S4IT will go out and do stupid S4IT with the stuff and ruin it for the rest of us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom