Has this been discussed here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, cops still can’t define if suspicion is a misdemeanor or a felony?!?

Boy, those two in Watonga sure used some words to dance around legal aspects. More dancing than a two-stepping’ Saturday night.

I grew up in an LE household. But, I’m finding it harder and harder to support JBT who want to punish and terrorize innocent civilians.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When dad was Judge he dealt with Watonga origin insanity quite often. Tribal persons & citizen idiocy usually involving alcohol, inhalants and narcotics. Watonga was a pretty messed up place.
He and mom were child advocates in cases involving indigent tribal kids and assessing their condition, education level and info used to help place them in proper care. Mom said it was all stupid and heartbreaking.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the cops are out of line all time. However, this doesn't seem that bad to me. Early morning hours, dude with a kid in alley. Asks the man to identify himself. Creeps have been caught that way. If I were a cop I would probably look into it if I saw it. Might handle it better but doesn't seem too crazy to me.

Coug91

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the cops are out of line all time. However, this doesn't seem that bad to me. Early morning hours, dude with a kid. Asks the man to identify himself. Creeps have been caught that way.
Oklahoma isn't a stop and ID state, so if not suspected of a crime,, there is no requirement to ID is my understanding.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When does it become illegal to take a walk with your children at 5:30 in the morning? Even in a public alley?
It's not. I think he should have handled it better. I don't know. If I were out walking early in the morning with my son like that and a cop wanted to know the situation I think I would be appreciative and helpful in satisfying his concerns. Maybe I have a bad take on this one.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not. I think he should have handled it better. I don't know. If I were out walking early in the morning with my son like that and a cop wanted to know the situation I think I would be appreciative and helpful in satisfying his concerns. Maybe I have a bad take on this one.
Being confrontational in a stop doesn't help anything. But, as has been said, we haven't seen the entire video, so we don't know if the cop badgered the guy into getting angry or he just had a chip on his shoulder.
I'm withholding judgment on this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom